- May 9, 2020
- Comments: 5 Comments
- Posted by: jD
Immune boosting Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric and Ginger potion.
This recipe for healthy, Vegan Ginger Turmeric Energy Shots is Perfect Daily Boost for your Immune System from Anti-Inflammatory properties and Digestive Aid to staving off a Cold and most importantly Protecting yourself from getting affected by Covid-19 Virus.
How to keep yourself safe from COVID-19? The ultimate cure for strong immune system.
With the situation we are all in globally with the COVID 19 we are all fearful and looking for ways to help prevent getting severely ill where we can. Right now more than ever we need to do all we can to help build and boost the bodies immunity. Therefore I have decided to part with our family secret potion which has catered for all flu and cold-related illness for five generations. Hoping this can help you all like it has helped my family over the years.
As we have learnt the coronavirus affect the lungs and immune system therefore the ingredients used in this tonic is perfect in protecting and strengthening your body immune system where it’s needed the most right now.
How to correctly take this herbal potion
People always try natural Remedies and then are quick to say “ yes tried them but didn’t really do much “ and then immediately switch to some sort of cold or flu capsules. Which doesn’t treat the problem but just suppresses it
Treatment 1 – Treating symptoms
The correct way to use this tonic and like most natural remedies when treating your symptoms is to keep taking them every 4/5 hourly so the potency continues to benefit and fight whatever illness is invading the body.
Treatment 2 – Boosting Immunity in generally
When taking as preventative measures and to help build and strengthen your body then take it at night time before bed.
as this is the time the body heals it’s self when we sleep so this is the best time to give the body the tools it needs to Boost regeneration and healing .
So what is this Tonic Potion?:
SO WHAT IS THIS TONIC POTION ?
The main ingredients in this recipe is fresh turmeric and fresh ginger. It is paramount you use the fresh stuff no powdered stuff will do. These two ingredients are very potent in acting as an anti-inflammatory and especially helping the respiratory system . ButTurmeric is an all-rounder healing substance and treats a wide range of ailments. The third ingredient you use is the best manuka honey you can get – honey is well known for its medicinal properties from applying to burns, treating hayfever to fight colds and flus. But most importantly is an amazing antibiotic for the body it has anti-inflammatory anti-viral and antioxidants benefits. This potion included a few more ingredients but These three ingredients when combined together make the most powerful ally in the fight for good health.
Recipe – How to make the potion?
- 4 – 5 Ltr (litres) of water
- 3 – 4″ inches of fresh turmeric
- 3 – 4″ inches of fresh Ginger
- 1 Tbsp (Tablespoon) Ground black pepper
- 1 Tsp (Teaspoon) Ground cinnamon
- 1 Tsp (Teaspoon) Ground cardamom ( It’s a good idea to grind your own from whole slices to keep it authentic and maintain potency if this tonic )
- 1/2 Tbsp (Tablespoon) of ‘Manuka’ Honey
- Tea of your choice ( must have caffeine when you’re using to treat an illness but caffeine-free/Decaf when taking as nightcap)
- Fill a large pot with the water.
- chop the turmeric and ginger with the skin in into small pieces ( as small as you can chop them by hand only ) and add to the pot.
- Add all the spices to the pot as mentioned above.
- place on the boil for a half-hour.
- Once boiled leave to sit for few hours or overnight with covered lid.
- Then sieve Into glass containers and refrigerate to use as and when you ned.
The potion is ready for use. now you can have it cold as a juice with some ice, mint and honey in it, or you can make a Herbal Tea with recipe below.
- Pour a cup or mug full (Per person) of the mixture into saucepan and heat.
- Once brought to a boil turn off the heat.
- Add Teabag to the pot and stir a few time then remove. ( Tea must have caffeine when you’re using to treat an illness but caffeine-free/Decaf when taking as nightcap.)
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of manuka honey and Stir Well.
- Slice of lemon (Optional)
- Pour to your cup/ mug And enjoy!
This is good for all ages. However, if giving to children then I would omit the tea. Not suitable for children under 1 year.