Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment slot, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services.
We know your time is valuable, and ours is too. Out of respect for our staff and our other clients, we ask that you give us at least a statutory 48 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment. Failure to do so will result in a Cancellation Fee to cover losses incurred by the salon.
At Little Jannah Spa, your appointments and well-being are very important to us. We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, making schedule adjustments. If you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 48 hours notice.
- Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 24 hours will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the cancellation fee will be equal to 50% of the reserved services.
- ‘No Shows’ that is if you do not show up for your appointment, in this case, 100% of the reserved services amount will be charged as the cancellation fee.
- We require a credit card to hold your appointment. Cancellation fees will be charged to your card on the system.
- In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be applied to future services.
- For appointments made within the 24 hour period, if you cannot make your appointment, please be advised once booked.